Pen License Pen License

Evil at its finest

Your teacher actually said "You're going to ****ing jail!"?

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Always Valve games?

I have a question: why are these types of songs always made from Valve games? So far I've seen CS, and HL2, and of course this one. Luckily, each one I hear is better than the last. Great job!

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

lol

That is really amazing lip syncing! And the preloader is also funny (in spite of the joke being a year or so old).

Bango! Bango!

There are a few problems with this game:

1) Sometimes you'll hit the corner of a block on your way up which gets rid of the block before you even land.
2) If the dialog that asks if you want to look at the walkthrough is supposed to pop up after the next death and you try to reset, the walkthrough comes up automatically.
3)If you hold down jump, you will jump again when you land. It's not really a problem with the game itself but it could get frustrating for people who play platformers that let you jump higher when you hold down the button.

-Rotation- -Rotation-

@ xXdarkXx

Actually the graphics are pretty plain and there aren't really any physics to speak of. And it took him an hour. Does no one read the descriptions anymore? Good game though for taking only an hour to make.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Fun

This is really fun; the best I've gotten was space in 11 days. Too bad the Hedgehog dies in the end though. )':

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

This is one of the true classics of the Portal. The eerie calm, the furious beat -- as long as Newgrounds exists, this short work will go on being heard and loved.

Memory Memory

Nice harmonies. Could do with some melody, though; at least in my opinion.

SuperShadowIV responds:

Yeah I've heard that it's the bread in a sandwich, and needs something inside. But I kind of just wanted this to be an ambient style song, something that would play in the background of a video game sad scene, or somethin like that

Rock the Beat Rock the Beat

It seems like it's building up to something, and then... nope.

Fulldeamon responds:

Ok I'll make a new one that leads to battle. This was more of me just messing around.